Monday, January 5, 2015


 What is your favorite word?

Please

 What is your least favorite word?

Okay

 What one thing do you like about your life?

My job

 What one thing do you not like about your life?

Living at home

 What profession would you like to attempt?

Nurse

 What profession would you never attempt?

Construction worker

 What 3 words describe you?

Funny, caring, loving

 

I hope to gain knowledge and learn from you the best I can so I can have a good education. I am interested in being a nurse so I would like to learn the study of psychology because it is the study of the human mind and how it works. I would like to experience you teaching me what you know and all you know. I would like to pass and move on to college. I am hoping to gain better behavior and better knowledge. If I am going to be a nurse then I need as much help and knowledge as possible. Nursing is a great career, it saves many lives, you have to be able to work with people and their behaviors and that’s what nursing seems to be about because you have to help others and interact with them, study them, figure out what they do and what makes them do it. Understand the environment you live in, what surrounds you. My goal is for you to teach me the behaviors of others, human mind, working with people. The goal I am reaching is for you to teach, me to learn and bring what I know to my future job as a nurse.  

No comments:

Post a Comment