Tuesday, January 13, 2015


Quips and quotes

Sociocultural – social and cultural context of behavior

If a teenager has a bad attitude then they might throw things

Biological – the biological underpinning of behavior, and the roles of genetics and evolution

When a friend moves away you will become depressed

Behavioral – learning, previous experience, overt behavior

If a person is jogging in gym they are using muscles and joints

Cognitive – mental processes such as perception, information processing, memory, problem-solving, and decision-making

If a person gives you advice, you take it and use it to solve your problem

Psychoanalytic – the role of unconscious processes in behavior and interpersonal relationships

When something has happened in the past, you tend to remember that for a long time

Humanistic – the uniqueness of human beings; human values and subjective experiences

It is based on how good you feel about you human self, if you feel good about yourself then good

 

Rate the celebrities

Correlation coefficient – a number between +1 and -1

Positive correlation – means the two variables will change in the same direction

Negative correlation – means the two variables will change in opposite directions

It is very strong towards attractiveness than success.

Because humans tend to be involved in attractiveness and success

 

The body beautiful

My results were way different than the average

Women who are really skinny I think tend to not get as many guys as women who are average or medium weight

Women have different wants in a man and men have different wants in women

 

Anagrams

Score 7/10

Words correct: cheery, chemist, thanks, chunky, thumbs, cheap

 

Eliza the online therapist is not helping, she doesn’t follow questions I ask, she asked me if I had any psychological problems, I said no and she asked me again like I had psychological problems. Then she asks why I repeat myself well she asked a yes or no question you will repeat yourself. I don’t believe this is reliable, waste of time, she repeats questions and stuff. I asked her how she was and she said “perhaps in your fantasies I am”, to me that’s creepy. As you see she don’t give you what you really want to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment