Monday, October 13, 2014

Sicko




In this movie it shows health care insurance in Canada, Britain, France, and Cuba. I find it interesting to know how many people live and die from it because not all can afford health care insurance or plan. there are 50 million Americans who do not have health insurance and 45,000 die every year because of it. 250 million Americans do have health insurance so that is good.

I think many should have insurance because of all who are dying out there need medical tension. most are hurt and injured. many can't afford insurance because of their jobs, some get laid off and some don't pay as good as others do and yet bills have to be paid. I believe they could do a little bit better in providing health insurance to all. or at least try.

My thoughts on this whole thing is I feel bad for those who can't afford it. must be horrible to live like that in pain and hurt every single day for the rest of his or her life. at the end it was nice of that guy to help these people to a nearby hospital and seek attention. if that were me I would help all I can and that's exactly what he did.



No comments:

Post a Comment